Used widely in the bulk handling industry, from quarrying to mining, impact bars are an important part of Spillage Control Systems at conveyor load and transfer points. Impact bars unlike conveyor rollers, which eventually break or seize and act like a brake, support and absorb the impact of heavy, often sharp material, not the conveyor belt; the low friction polyethylene surface allows the conveyor belt to continue moving freely, preventing unnecessary damage to the conveyor belt or drive motor.
Easy to fit, with no moving parts, impact bars can be individually replaced, improve the working environment through reduced noise and offer a relatively quick return on investment; when you consider the cost of lost production through downtime, repairing or replacing conveyor belts and on-going spillage clean up costs.
- Manufactured from a combination of impact absorbing rubber, aluminium and 10mm low friction UHMW polyethylene (green)
- Robust and highly impact resistant
- Easy to fit/replace
- Excellent wear life/maintenance free
- T-slot protected fixing arrangement
- Standard 1240mm (49”) and 1500mm (59”) long x 100mm (4”) wide
- Available in 55mm (2 1/8”) and 75mm (3”) high